The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating projects within the budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to clients as well as project team members.
• Direct crew, equipment, and subcontractors ensuring the project is completed on schedule, and on budget
• Manage the procurement of materials and labor necessary to complete the job
• Monitor project deliverables
• Maintaining a safe ,secure, and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes and company policies
• Specific experience in commercial painting industry
• 2-3 years of experience and open to training
• Basic Computer Skills
• Strong analytical decision making and problem solving skills
• Experience with various heavy duty mechanical equipment (Ariel lifts)
• Strong communication skill
• Ability to read and understand blue prints, schematics and other construction documents
Contact us if you think you would be a good addition to our team!
Copyright © 2019 PPC Professional Services, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.